Georgia-Pacific Dens® Products at Capitol Materials
For customers across AL, FL, GA, LA, and MS
Georgia-Pacific’s Dens® family of quality building products is extensive, with many of its components enjoying a well-earned reputation as industry category leaders for decades. From fiberglass mat gypsum panels that are the GOLD standard to drywall, tile backer, and Shaftliner products that deliver unmatched performance, Dens brand products from Georgia-Pacific are in a class all by themselves.
Capitol Materials is committed to providing the highest quality construction supplies. Dens brand building products from Georgia-Pacific are available* for pickup at any of our yards in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, or Louisiana, or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
Visit a showroom or search our inventory online to learn more.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have it in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
Quality Drywall Products in AL, FL, MS, GA, LA
Capitol Materials carries a wide variety of Georgia-Pacific’s Dens brand gypsum products for construction pros in the southeastern US and beyond.
DensArmor Plus® Abuse-Resistant Interior Panels
- Dense gypsum core with fiberglass mats on both sides
- Moisture- and mold-resistant
- The first panels to be listed as GREENGUARD microbial resistant
- Useful in high traffic areas; resists accidental damage (abrasions, scrapes, and indentations)
DensArmor Plus® Impact-Resistant Interior Panels
- Same moisture, mold, and microbial resistance as abuse-resistant panels
- Designed to withstand extremely high traffic situations or regular, purposeful damage
- Embedded mesh reinforcement (often used in correctional institutions, schools, healthcare facilities)
DensArmor Plus® Interior Panels
- Moisture-resistant fiberglass empowers construction even in inclement weather
- Ideal for use in bathrooms, basements, and commercial pre-rock installations
- Helps prevent moisture intrusion in exterior walls and pre-rock areas
- Designed to replace traditional paper-faced drywall
DensDeck® Fiberglass Roof Boards
DensDeck® Prime Roof Board - special surface that enables uniform spreading of adhesives, and is especially useful as a cover board for photovoltaic, vegetative, or cool roofing systems
DensDeck® Roof Board - perfect for new or re-roofing applications, provides an exceptional thermal barrier, and can be used with both single-ply and multi-ply systems as a cover board
DensElement® Barrier System
- An all-in-one water-resistant and air barrier (WRB-AB) solution
- Eliminates the need to install additional WRB over commercial sheathing
- Used to prevent mildew, mold, and general deterioration in exterior wall cavities
- Incorporates AquaKOR™ Technology and a PROSOCO R-Guard® FastFlash® liquid flashing, which fills and seals joints, transitions, and openings
- Installs just like traditional sheathing or fiberglass mat gypsum panels
DensGlass® Gold Exterior Sheathing
- Georgia-Pacific’s legendary sheathing can be used under brick, stone, siding, EIFS, rain screen, stucco, and other permanent cladding systems
- Protects against moisture and mold both during and after construction
- Appropriate for both fire-rated and non-fire-rated building assemblies
- Premium 1” Type X gypsum panel with enhanced fiberglass mat on both faces
- Good substitute for heavy masonry construction in fire-rated assemblies
- Can be used in shaftwall assemblies (vertical or horizontal), stairwells, and separation walls
- Highly resistant to mold and perfect for environments prone to moisture
DensShield® Tile Backer
- Built-in moisture barrier conforms to 2009’s IBC/IRC Code requirements
- Designed to prevent subfloor/wall damage from moisture leaks through grouted tile
- Great for dry or wet/high humidity areas including bathrooms and pool settings
- Can be painted, and is superior to other paper-faced products for mold resistance
Buy Georgia-Pacific Dens Products at Capitol Materials
Local builders and construction pros - learn more about quality Dens brand drywall products or start your order now. Capitol Materials is here to help.
Use your online account to request a quote or start your order now.
Don’t have an online account yet? Request an online account now. Our Customer Portal can help you work smarter and faster. Talk to your salesperson or contact us at your local yard. We are always here to help!
About Capitol Materials
A proud member of the GMS family of companies, Capitol Materials offers commercial and residential customers the best quality construction supplies in AL (Birmingham, Calera, Dothan, Madison, Tuscaloosa), FL (Panama City, Milton, Panama City Beach), GA (Atlanta, Albany, Athens, Columbus, Cumming, Duluth, Gainesville, Macon, Marietta, Palmetto), LA (Baton Rouge, New Orleans (LaPlace)), and MS (Ocean Springs). Our employees pride themselves on being hard working, safe, and professional. Whether you need drywall, insulation, acoustical tile, tools, or other construction accessories, Capitol Materials has your southeastern construction needs covered.
Founded in 1927, in a single building in Augusta, GA, Georgia-Pacific has never stopped growing. Today, the company is among the world’s leading producers of tissue, pulp, paper, packaging, building products, and related chemicals. Every day, the passion of 35,000 employees, in facilities across 180+ locations, is hard at work delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers.