The USG Drywall Suspension System - Wall-to-Wall is engineered for framing gypsum panel ceilings in corridors and smaller rooms. It is designed as an alternative to traditional framing methods and is ideal for installations with tight clearance or plenum space complexity.
- Simplifies construction for corridors and small rooms
- Eliminates hanger wires and cross tees for unsupported spans up to 8' with 1/2" drywall and 7'-6" with 5/8" drywall
- Pre-engineered components allow easy transition between ceiling types and elevations
- Min. G40 hot-dipped galvanized system, G90 available
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM C635
Dimensions: 96" x 1.617" x 1-1/2"
O.C. Spacing: 16", 24", 24"