The Guardian Fall Protection Internal Shock Lanyard is comprised of heavy duty outer polyester webbing, with a polyester core specifically designed to reduce the impact forces resulting from a fall. Because the shock absorption is built directly into the lanyard there is no need for an external shock absorber, making the Internal Shock Lanyard a particularly lightweight option. This lanyard does not stretch, except if exposed to high levels of force.
- Lightweight and durable
- Perfect for fall arrest or restraint applications
- Length: 6'
- Style: Single leg
- Connector type: Steel snap hook
- Worker capacity range: 130-310 lbs
- Webbing material(s): Polyester and nylon
- Applicable standards: ANSI Z359.13-13, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910